Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, That's All Over...

Phew! Haven't read that hard for a long time. Settled down to some serious Pottering. Read it in about 24 hours and I think it's the best she's done since the first one. I loved shell cottage, favourite bit actually and the dragon. And as for that one dying in the end. I was so annoyed I actually shouted at the book. But they were a favourite of mine...what can I say? And as for Snape...oh my gosh, but I knew that too. It was good seeing all the taily bits being woven in.

I'm off now to read all seven right through just to get the flow again.
ttfn

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I had a big argument with her, too. To kill that character (tho maybe a different person than you mean) at the end - and offscreen, no less - made me very upset at her.

But... enjoyable book. I think this is my second favorite, because book #3 has always/will always be my favorite Potter book.