Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Five

Friday Fiver

1. Tea or coffee?
Depends on the time of day. First thing, breakfast and elevenses need fresh coffee. All other times require tea. Especially after meals and any other time I need a cup. I am a tea junkie.

2. Do you speak your mind?
If the occasion demands it. I am generally pretty sharp tongued and try to keep that under control.

3. What is your escape?
Reading, writing, poetry, places in my head to visualise - a walled garden or a head land by the sea being my favourites.

4. When is the last time you cried?
Last night actually. I cry often, over an astonishing array of things.

5. What are your bedtime rituals?
Heck, I'm just glad I'm going to bed. Umm. Cocoa or warm milk and honey, brush teeth, read, oblivion and if I'm unlucky, two hours later - insomnia.
Such is life :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Elevenses. Yum.

Clare said...

Hi Sian! Welcome back from Ffald Y Brenin. It sounds like you had a really lovely time. And warm milk before bed sounds really nice -- it's almost midnight here and I should get some sleep, but I wanted to see what you have been up to first. I know you are leaving for the states soon, but I'm not sure what day. So in case you leave soon, I just want to say I hope you have a wonderful trip and safe travels!
:)

Sian said...

Hi Nicole, yup elevenses are my favourite snack time :)

Clare, thankyou, we are off very soon, week after next. Very exciting!