Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Distraction Technique #152

The prompt on ODB is Shadow and Light...hmmmm a biggie. I'm gonna have to think about this one. That'll be fun.
It'll give me something to do whilst going over the bridge today. I purely loathe that suspension bridge. It feels so unsafe. That's the only reason I don't go to England more often I swear.



Severn Bridge and man it is high and it feels like it's going on forever

This pic is not mine, it is a stock photo, but I can't remember where I found it, sorry

3 comments:

Greg C said...

They used to scare me too. The only thing that gets to me now is being close to the edge with no railing. As long as the bridge has a railing I can cross it. If it didn't I couldn't crawl across it.

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

That is a great picture - you must have been at some height to capture it from this angle [in an aircraft?]

Sian said...

Oop! Confession time, it is a stock photo from somewhere. There is no way that I could do heights like that