Sunday, July 01, 2007

The agony of choice

Oh what is a good girl supposed to do? Advice someone please.

Posh Yarn have their sale on today and there is possibly the most stunning selection that I have ever seen on their rainbow glory pages. It starts at 6 and it is first come first served. There is no way that these yarns are not going to get snapped up so if I want them I must be poised like a coiled snake at the keyboard on the dot of six. And here is my problem - church starts at half five. Oh no.

The conversation goes like this...
But I haven't been to church for three weeks and am feeling the lack...but I need that yarn...but I want to go to church...but that yarn is beyond lovely...but I haven't danced in such a long time. Arrrrgh



Look at the pictures and then say you don't feel my pain.



No comments: