Monday, July 30, 2007

Ouch!

Do you see the vertiginous heels I was wearing when I was dressed up as Audrey? Three and a half inches at least. Well, I wore them on Saturday too to a hen night. I danced a little bit and today I cannot move. I managed to wrench a tendon down my right leg and I am stuffed for running, dancing and even spinning. Rats :(

So I am sittin' and knittin' and not much else. I have to rest as I am dancing on Friday at Martyn's out reach meeting and I may be dancing as part of the streetwork going on on Saturday. And if I dance on a wrenched hip I am looking at serious trouble.

The kidlings have torn upstairs apart and I don't care 'cos I can't see it. At least until tonight when I haul my sorry carcass upstairs and pass out in horror at the mayhem.

No spinning for the rest of the week! How will I live?

The good news is that V has rented Happy Feet for us to watch. At least somebody will dance today.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear about your injury. There's nothing more frustrating than being in pain and not being able to pass the time with things you love to do.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lorraine said...

Sian- (back of hand to forehead) we women do suffer for our beauty, don't we?

Sian said...

Thanks guys :)