Wednesday, July 18, 2007

One Deep Breath - Bodies of Water

I knew that science was not for me when I asked my physics teacher why clouds were not heavy when they had so much water in them. I failed in the most thorough way to understand a word of his patient instruction. I love science, the patterns that I know are there but cannot understand no matter how I try. I'll stick to poetry. A girl has got to know her limitations - unlike clouds...


No one has told them
they are not supposed to fly.
Water floating by.



For more bodies of water check out ODB here

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sian- Physics-Chemistry- I failed miserably.
But English-Literature- clearly we are destined for the more refined things in life.

Sian said...

Absolutely Lorraine.

Greg C said...

I love it but then I also love math and science.

Clare said...

Oh! I love your haiku!! It is perfect and gave me a big huge smile. I also don't understand the complexity of clouds, but I sure love to watch them do their cloud-thing in the sky. Your photo is stunning, too.
:)

Sian said...

Thankyou Clare:)
you make my day, it's such a boost.

Greg, what can I say? You're a talented chap :)