Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A New Game

This is not for the fainthearted mind, so if you are at all uneasy then don't go, okay?

Right, that said, when I found this, I laughed so hard in shock that I was crying. This is not something that a good Christian woman should do in this situation is it? But, if you have been reading here for any time at all, you will know by now that I foul up regularly, even spectacularly at times. Okay, enough warnings. Now... if you are so inclined then I recommend that you go to see Patois and have a laugh. I did.

3 comments:

Patois42 said...

How nice of you to not only find the game funny -- hope you weren't drinking milk at the time and that it came out of your mouth -- but that you also sent people my way! Thank you!

Clare said...

Hi Sian! This was the most fun I've had a long time -- it was hysterical. I can't wait until next week! Thank you!
:)

Sian said...

Patois - You are very welcome, I've enjoyed your blog for some time.

Clare - it was good wasn't it? You made a different choice to me though. Ewwww! :)