Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello Again

Well, that was great fun. Three days of teaching on the prophetic, creativity , vision and dance.
The late nights chatting meant that it has taken me a day to get my sleep back!

I was particularly pleased with the dance, considering that I have not taught for at least a year and it is utter chutzpah on my part to lead a dance class as I am not a dancer. But people started moving in worship and that was just wonderful.

I got a fair bit of spinning done too as we gathered in the main room together and no one minded that I quietly span while the teaching went on. And I knitted up the kermit merino into a satisfactory rectangle ready for felting and lining to make into a bag. At least I will have one handmade pressie to give at Christmas time.

I wish V had not lost the camera, well, mislaid it really. But pics up soon.
Til then...ttfn

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

It just sounds like an amazing time. I look forward to the pictures.