Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Getting Ready...

Well, I've finally got my backside in gear and have started to pack for the trip. Honestly, you think that there is not much to be done and there is loads really. Hand baggage restrictions, 100 ml bottles, ziplock bags, how big in visual terms is a bag 56x45x25 cm? I cannot see it in my head.

And what am I going to do for eight hours in a flying tin can? I cannot take my knitting, (sharp object) ditto embroidery, crochet is debateable and of course spinning is right out :). There is only so much TV I can bear and listening to music had never really occupied me although I am taking an MP3 player. I suppose I could write but I am dreading boredom. I will go nuts. Okay, I have the kidlings to look after and trail over the plane with but eight hours man in one spot. Help me guys, I need suggestions.

Have got a fair bit of last minute shopping to do. And I'm getting rather excited...wheee! I am going to America!

No comments: