Monday, August 13, 2007

The Cyril War

May I make my second introduction...My eldest nephew, Thomas aka Cyril of the Nile. He has provoked the Wrath of Sian by making defamatory, inflamatory and downright rude comments. Thank goodness I have moderation enabled :)

Sounds dodgy mun! Glad ew having a good time SianyWany! :)
Sgonna be weeeurd not having any buntings or Elvis's children in church tonight. But it's OK cuz i've got my OUTRAGEOUS shoes to keep me amused ;P
urrrrram, what else?
well u won't see me ever again for three reasons
1-A Levels on Thursday, has been entitled the day of doom and peril and torture and death.
2-censored
3-We lost 62-5 to England :(
Serious.

Tarra Tarra!
xx

You would hardly think that this delightful young man is in line for straight A's in his exams and is both thoughtful and articulate :)

He'll hate me saying that lol

I am sure that this post will inspire him to new depths of creativity...and I still will not post them up until he plays nicely :)

Love you darling
x

ps. wait until your mother reads this, your donkey is grass my lad...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm not really sure when the results are, sometime in 2 weeks. I'm not sure if I told you but I've decided to do Literature for my fourth AS.
Church was great.
Dad's harassing me now, so I've gotta go. See ya.

Sa said...

well my dear, you are making the most of your visit and we are both glad to hear that you are taking every opportunity to talk about our wonderful land. I have blogged again so take a peep and will chat back and forth via blog.

Enjoy the heat and we will enjoy the gales

Sa * the MR

starinajar said...

Hey 'yall. yee haw! (or am I in the wrong part of america completely?) V told me that he was updating his blog (tell him two updates in a week is not regular updating lol) (you are doing a better job with yours though). lol. sounds like you are having a great time. The only problem is that you lack in a cool Guinness under the hot mid day sun.
And by the way; what does 'your donkey is grass' mean? take care both, will check back for updates, now i know you are blogging regularly. ttfn :)

Sian said...

James: Well done for choosing Lit it is a great subject and I will help you in any way I can if you want me to:)

Sara: I have tried over and over to get to your blog but Blogger is telling me the page doesnot exist. Have you got your settings straight or have you altered your address since you set it up?
Other than that...yes, we are having a ball. And talking about Cymru is just wonderful. Tell Derry he is remembered with great affection here "That firey Welsh preacher" that's what they say. Yup, that's him!

Star: Two updates in a week is a cataract of words on V's part:)
Guiness means an Irish pub here and I gather they are viewed with something like suspicion. The house here is TT anyway so alcohol is out. I know, hard to believe I'm not on the sherry on the quiet eh?
As for the donkey...another word for donkey, come on Star...