Friday, August 03, 2007

Craftless Week

Have been reading over this ol' blog of mine and I have to say it is not as crafty as it was. There are several reasons for that of course. Injured hip means no spinning, no dancing either come to that. Lack of visible progress on Cobweb makes for a dull photo and I haven't been doing anything very much apart from cobweb when I have a clear half hour to sit and craft.
Preparations for the America trip has really chewed my time up too.

So, with that on my conscience may I recommend The Yarn Museum to get a fibre fix. The galleries of handspun are enough to make you weep with envy and covetousness. Oh dear, that has got to be a few sins I've just recommended. Okay, how about: these pictures will lift your heart with the wonderful expression of creativity that the Lord has placed in the human heart and mind. That's better. It's hard being a born again nutter when a character is as flawed as mine :)

Have a perfect day guys...

2 comments:

Patty said...

When are you coming to the U.S. ? Any plans to visit Texas by chance ?
If so you should stop by for a cup of tea and a chat

Sian said...

Yes actually Patty! We are visiting Huntsville, Alabama and then might be travelling to Houston for a week. Pop the kettle on! :)