Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tired Girl...

Man, I am whacked. I am tired of travelling and glad to stay here in Huntsville for a few days. I finished the cushion cover in Mary Catherine's house and Steph liked the yarn so much she asked if I would make her a knee throw. The yarn is very chunky and it's a 8mm hook so it shouldn't take long.
The conference today was very interesting. Steph and I spoke for a bit and as usual people were very gracious in their response. The Southerners are very friendly, hospitable people, it is true. Just about every woman in the place went up for prayer and they were really responsive.
An hours journey to Huntsville then and an evening chilling out, blogging, catching up on other folks blogs and a little crochet to do before bathing the kidlings and bed.
Did I say I am wrecked?
Quiet day tomorrow and Monday and then V, the kids and I are off to Nashville for a few days on Tuesday while the Preselys head off to Oklahoma for mission debriefing...I kid you not! That is what they call it!
Then it is off to Osark for the family reunion weekend, then Atlanta and the flight home! This next week will go quickly I am sure.
See you soon folks
love you lots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It better had!
:)
Love ew tooooo xxxxx