Sunday, August 12, 2007

Introducing...

A Guest blog writer - my fantastic nephew James, this entry has been copied from comments and slightly edited for language :)

Yo yo yo, how are things in the US of A? Very good thanks :)
Mum is shrieking at me because she wants Nanna and Daddo to see this as well. I told her that I can get a connection up at their house and then she starting freaking out that I was stealing an Internet connection! lol You can't please some people, but you could always start by being legal about things...
I can just imagine V laughing about that if he reads this. Yes
Well, it didn't rain at all when we were in the Cotswold's. It was amazing! No rain in Blighty, that is amazing... I want to go back. Henry IV was good, we went to see it in Stratford-upon-Avon. We also got to see a street entertainer by the name of MAGIC STEVE! cool
Dad stunk out the kitchen with the cheese that he bought, and Tom surprised me by creeping into my bed in the middle of the night one time.lol He'll never live it down!
There were a lot of things to do there, table-tennis, pool, and there was an arboretum (i think that's how its spelt) Spell checker?
Me and mum are going to go get Freya now so I'll be off.
Hope to hear from you soon.
x Give my love to them all won't you? When are your results out? Let me know okay?


No comments: