Monday, August 27, 2007

Awards!

Hey, just realised I have been nominated for a rocking girl blogger award by Amanda. Thanks a lot! So I get to put one of those cool pink buttons up. Yay!

Of course now I have to think of people to pass it on to and there are few blogs that I read that don't already have them. So I will have to think about it.
Sara of course because she is such a good friend and is an amazing person all told really. She has only been blogging for a short while but she has a way with words for certain.
I will have to think of the others. Patios has one already, so does Empire Girl, Nicole and Angora...this is going to be difficult. I think the Sheriff has one too... No, there is no badge up, so The Sheriff, her blog is great fun to read...knitting, design, teenagers and a creatively bad tempered cat. Cool

Clare at Sunflower Sky! I nominate her cos she is a lovely person, always leaves friendly and encouraging comments and she is a talented poet and photographer too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i get the most abusive yet undeniably adorable poster award, please?

Pilgrim said...

Congratulations on a well deserved award Sian.

Lorraine said...

Sian- I have been nominated, don't have a button, but I will find one.
Didn't you know? If you read my blog, then that automatically makes you a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

I so enjoy reading about your adventures, and your lovely family.
Not to mention your beautiful part of the world.
You are an inspiration.

Sian said...

Thanks guys. Still having a great time. Adventure is the word!

Patois42 said...

Any plans on going west of the Mississippi? We're mighty welcoming here in California.

Sian said...

Patois:) You guys are mighty welcoming everywhere. It has been an astonishing visit. People have been so generous.
California (and Texas...and Montana...and Colarado) next time perhaps