Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nashville here we come

Is the centre of country ready for V the biggest fan of electro/synth this side of the eighties. I don't know. It depends on whether we get there of course, considering how desperately lost we got on one grid of Orange Beach...am I troubling trouble? It will be an awfully big adventure...didn't Peter Pan say that about dying? Can you tell I am aprehensive, leaving my comfort zone and all that?

So see you guys in a few days, there is probably internet connection at the hotel, but I don't know for sure. I will probably have a good few yarns to tell you all anyway.

ttfn
x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet, have a goodun! Everyone wants to know your doings - when are you flying/getting back/home? etc....
Suppose you dont wanna think about it :p but they wanna know
Ta laaaav x

Sa said...

Am wondering if you have seen your real life cowboy yet and btw thanx for the award nom I is well chuffed!!!

C U NExt week!!!!

SA xxxxxxxxxxxx

Pilgrim said...

Tell V that Country music is not one of my personal choices either but Nashville is my favourite city this side of the Mississppi. There is so much great music in Nashville you can't swing a ...um...anyway, you'll be able to find any type of music you want aplenty.

Have a blast.

Lorraine said...

Sian- Are you guys going to the Opry? It's a must for V.

Sian said...

Cyril: Nanna has that info already! Arriving in Gatwick at 7.30 am on 4th September. If not delayed that is...will try to keep you updated on that score.

Sara: No cowboys as yet,but the trip is not over yet...