Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sorry for radio silence...

We disappeared suddenly to a cabin in the woods. It was stunning. And no Internet...how did I cope for three days without it? I don't know, it's all a bit of a blur. But seriously, we had a lovely time fishing and paddling in a boat on the lake, just messing about in boats as Ratty would say.

We are out now and have been speaking at a church in White House Fork, I think it is called. We are at the pastors house now, chilling out after a humungus lunch at an eat all you like buffet. V had three helpings of fish and creamed sweet potato. It was good. I had a steak so big it was hanging off the edge of the plate,I had sweet potato too but mostly stuck to salad and fruit or else I am going to be as wide as I am tall coming home...

People here are really sweet, so generous and funny. Steph and I are doing a women's conference this evening so woo hoo baby, lets see where this one goes.

We are having a ball here. I am high on friendly atmos and heat. It is a pleasant 80 s out. Love it, love it...

Don't know what the internet access is going to be for the next few days so I'll see you in about another four days when we a re back in Huntsville if not before.

We are travelling further south tonight to a beach house, how glamourous that sounds! Sunglasses and bikini for me, who knows, I might come back with a little bit of a tan!

4 comments:

Sa said...

Glad you are enjoying!

Kept checking your blog to find nothing and am happy now you have touched base! (what a good american phrase)

Wow two weeks already gone siany!! We can't wait to see you all.

Sa said...

Hello me again

I have redone my blod address so it si now spelt correctly

I am now at a place called vertigo rather than being at a plc acalled vertigo!

Last night was great at church, not many there but God moved!

Amanda said...

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award here:

http://kisforknitter.blogspot.com/2007/08/blur.html

Anonymous said...

Was going to notify your blog.
V eating sweet potato and you thinking of sunglasses and a bikini
remember your are welsh. don't fall
under the spell, it's the hot air i tell you. put on two woolen jumpers then you won't fall. the heat may get you,but you will be welsh. to you all enjoy. love to everyone. jesus is king. poddy.