Saturday, June 16, 2007

I have lost it

My knitting I mean. I put cobweb down somewhere and I cannot for the life of me remember what I did with it. Honestly, you turn your back to get your housework under control and the crafting projects go into a fit of the sulks and wander off! What's a girl to do?

I must,must, must finish cobweb before I have another attempt at icarus. I fried my poor tiny mind last time and what a waste of effort.

Still, I dare say cobweb will turn up somewhere where I am least expecting it. The airing cuboard or somewhere. Until then, well, there is always my beloved louet, waiting patiently in the corner, starting the first sweet notes of the fleece singer. Cuddly falkland, silky blue faced liecester and fluid humbug jacob. Hum along...spinning day anyone?

No comments: