Thursday, June 21, 2007

Diawch!

Just now have I had the chance to watch Blaenafon Festival in peace. Duw duw.

Howling I was, howling...but not as bad as Trevor. My son is dead! Christ pity me! Packing into that, his one line, as much pathos as the entire cast did in all their speeches. Pillow time for me.

And the bum notes (mine) in Did you not see my Lady. And the looooong pause (V's) where you just know that he has forgotten his line and then...then I roll my eyes at him. What a professional.

But the prize must go to Iolo with his spooked owl. Not a toowit y whoo but more a startled ooh! that sounds like Morfydd had grabbed him where he'd rather not be grabbed, or at least not without a bit of warning see? For it can be important to a man.

Laugh? Diawl Edwina...what's my next line?

No comments: