Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What's in a Name

I have been tagged by Dizzy to do a name meme. She did not specify a name so I did not travel far for inspiration...

There is V for Vendetta

Star Wars V - The Empire Strikes Back

A V of geese

V for Valentine - which is why I call him V actually
( he was born on 14th February)

and V for Van Helsing (Thanks Jessica!)

If you fancy doing this for one of your loved ones then let me know and I'll pop over and see how it has turned out. As far as I know, this is a brand new meme, so now's your chance to be at the cutting edge!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sian jessica you started something V being a star don't tell The Mr.? and boys in church. i must agree he does look like him from a distance.sorry Dizzy tagged you

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I've got the biggest grin on my face right now......love it!!

Maybe I'll do this for the Code Man?!?!

Pippa said...

I thought he looked like Van Helsing in that picture too!

Lorraine said...

That's lovely.

Sa said...

me cutting edge (blushing!) why thank you!

robin ann mcintosh said...

that's rad.

Sian said...

Pod: I loved the one she did for you :)

Jessica: *grinning right back at you girl!* That would be fun...Da Vinci Code anyone?

Pippa: LOL!

Lorraine: Thank you :)

Sa: But of course! You are a designer after all...

Little Bird: Ummm...is that good? :)