Thursday, May 08, 2008

Another Bite*

It was a pretty long time ago, but I wonder if you remember this?

Click on it, go on, you know you want to...

I can honestly say that it has taken me a hell of a long time to get over that wretched virus but at last I am properly back and have been for the last week really. Spinning, hurtling around the countryside with V, even light gardening duties can now all be undertaken without having to pay for it with two days of dashed inconvenient exhaustion. So while I had not forgotten at all, I did not really have any enthusiasm to put into it. But over the last week I have had good fun putting a goodie bag together and so far we have *deep breath*


Greg, POD, Jessica, Dizzy, Technodoll, The Sheriff, Pilgrim, Nicole, Patois, Pippa and Cyril.

Now I have picked up one or two new readers since then and have arbitrarily decided to allow them a whack too. So, it is Thursday now... leave a comment on this post by Saturday and on Sunday one of the sproglets will pull a name from a hat. I'll contact you via e mail asking you for your land address and the goodie bag will be posted Monday!


Oh and because I love you, take a look at this little gem of a blog. It really is one of the most delightful I have ever found: We Three

*at the cherry

7 comments:

Greg C said...

I forgot about the goodie bag myself. I want to do a contest as well but have to think of a really good prize. It has to be something local. I will give it some thought today.

Lorraine said...

Yippee- a goodie bag!

(why do I feel like I'm at a birthday party?)

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I'm with Greg, I sort of forgot about the little give away......Glad you're feeling back to normal :) I can't wait until I'm feeling like my regular self again!

Pippa said...

It's like a party! Hurrah! Pick me!

Technodoll said...

He he that cat blog is pretty cute, indeed! Only if you're not a bird or mouse lover though.

Yay for having your health back!

Three cheers for the goodie bag! I hope it stays local though cuz the international postage is killer :-o

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't suck up to you,you know me to well.just because you are a wonderful mother a sweet wife to V,good to your friends.always spinning a good yarn.sorry to the other bloggers.don't give up. sian you know where i live just drop it off.save on post thats another reason to give it to me.

Lorraine said...

Sian- Tagged you for a meme! See my blog-