Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun

There are those who can manage to keep their work space clear, tidy and organised...

Obviously I am not one of them
I have however had a simply wonderful afternoon carding and blending and coming up with super concoctions. How about...

Fairy Godmother - a blend of merino wool, mohair and angora with a frosting of rose coloured silk. I had tremendous fun with this one.
And...
Wildflowers - wool and alpaca blend in soft herby shades dashed through with some poppy. I bet you this felts up a treat.

I am off now to put these up in me shop which is fun all on its own 'cos then I get to wax really lyrical about how lovely these things are. I have reigned myself in here cos I don't want you to think I am a fibre nut or anything crazy like that...

What do you mean "too late"?
Hope you have a soft and fluffy day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the wonderful world of crafting mess everywhere nice colours and looks soft.get V to clear up.

robin ann mcintosh said...

i keep my workplace messy, too. i would like to say it's due to creative genius, but it's really just me being messy.

hmf.

Sa said...

It looks like cotton candy!

By the way I was an onion and I am about to become a pickle!;o)