Thursday, May 15, 2008

Promises Promises

I have bogged off to the Guild in Ponty today and swiped a drum carder, a swift and a warping board. As you do.
So I am carding and playing with yarn in an even more than usually intense burst cos I have to get these things back before anyone notices they are gone! (Though Deb sometimes reads this blog so I could be found out any second really) If you are reading this Deb I'll bring them back on Monday promise.
It was indeed a beautiful day yesterday and I got plenty of roving and a little yarn painted up. They dried a treat too so pics later on promise.
For now, the eye candy will have to consist of this little darling...



Is it not stunning? It can be seen here Diva Divine 777 with other beauties of its kind. V has almost promised to let me buy it. A little more beguiling needed ( I have promised a yarn famine) and my work will be done.

8 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That is super sexy, if he's a man, he should buy it for you.....no questions asked!!

As Technodoll would say.....REEER!

Sian said...

Oh Jessica, I am glad that I am not the only one who goes reeeer! at something and mentally thanks TD straight after for such an expressive expression! :)

As for anything else...well I couldn't possibly comment. This is a family blog after all :)

Technodoll said...

Well we all know how families are made, right?

** double reeeerrr **

teehee! it's gorgeous and delicious, oh la la! Oh Veeeeee, Veeee can you hear the vibes we're sending you to get your lovely Sian a gift..?

Sian said...

I love you TD :D

Anonymous said...

Sian what are you going to do with it?It won't fit Mr V or Dizzy??????? Now cool down keep your money and get that tweed coat for V to go with the new car.

Sian said...

POD: I worry about you sometimes...
x

Anonymous said...

Sian go for it and shock sa she will want one and shar plus a few others .i wonder if i can get some and make a killing.i know what i can sell you and the girls boot laces i'v got hundreds not kidding if yours snap give me a ring.i will give them away a shoe Co. went bust.SIAN KEEP WORRYING ABOUT ME SA DO'ES ALL THE TIME.get the joke. BUST and i really have lots of boot laces?????

Sa said...

Crafty lady it will look amazing on you! And POD nah they are not my thing, I like to be able to breathe and not pass out. And as for the worrying about you, that's what happens when you get old!

PS POD's birthday on sat!