Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Piece of Bottom

It is late (for me) and I cannot think clearly enough to write much. Busy day today at Scallywags, an indoor play gym for kids. The girls got home and flopped out, only to wake refreshed for a long evening's squawking. So I simply do not have the will to live.

So I will leave you with Eddie and Ritchie from Bottom. Two of my favourites. This is hilariously funny if you have really dodgy sense of humour. There is quite a bit of (play) violence and probably some swearing too. But this is one of my favourite clips. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Greg C said...

That cracked me up. I actually laughed out loud when he stuck the finger up his nose. I love this kind of humor. Benny Hill used to be my favorite but they no longer play the reruns here.

Sian said...

Greg: Ummm...I was a little bit young for Benny Hill. I just remember a funny looking bloke and lots of dodgy shaped jellies...
but I am glad you enjoyed :)