Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Okay, so now I know

Haven't done one of these in months...that's cos I haven't had insomnia in a good long while. There we are, hope you are sleeping well...




What These Daisies Say About You



You have a spirit of pure optimism. Your view of the world is eternally cheerful.

You are bold and vibrant. Incredibly striking, you always stand out in a crowd.

You are adaptable and flexible. You can thrive in almost any situation.



and another one



Mocha Frappuccino



Hyper and driven, you'll take your caffeine any way you can get it. Frappuccinos are good, but you'd probably chew coffee beans in a crunch!



I would like to say for the record that caffeine has had nothing to do with tonight's bout of insomnia.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sian- Oh dear, not sleeping is terrible.

Having been on a diet most of my life, I find the syrups way too sweet.

robin ann mcintosh said...

i have actually chewed coffee beans in a crunch. is that crazy? um, yes, it is.

i like these little quizzes, i'm off to take one.

Sian said...

Lorraine: I really admire the effort people put into their diets. I tried it once and felt immediately deprived to death. The shortest diet in the world. I lasted less than a day! :D

Little Bird: Oh my gosh I thought I was the only one who chewed coffee beans! :D Have you tried them covered in dark chocolate? Heavenly...

Anonymous said...

flowers. dandylions,so full of life. most parts can be eaten.roots made in to a coffee which i'v done many times.take the root wash,put on try in the oven bake untill mid brown longer if you want a stronger cupper.then chop and chrush just like coffee.
please don't mess with coffee get a good brand and just drink.