Thursday, January 10, 2008

So I did...


It has been suggested at the guild that we take up extreme spinning, just as a bit of a laugh you know? Lugging the wheels down Dan yr Ogof or up the Sugar Loaf in Abergavenny (I'm not doing that one, this louet weighs a tonne). Okay, so this may not count as extreme, but it still strikes me as fairly peculiar. How many people that you know would take their wheel into work?

You will be glad to know that I spun almost 100gms of a delicious merino and silk blend in lilac and rose. And yes, I did get a few funny looks, not for the first time and surely not for the last. Unless of course, I die in my sleep tonight. I just thought you see, that one day I will indeed recieve my last funny look. There's morbid isn't it?
Anyway...nos da cariad! Sweet dreams all.

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Brilliant! I was about to comment on the last entry saying "do it", but then noticed a newer entry and HURRAH! You did it! What a laugh! You're a cracker!