Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dilemma

I am about to go to work. It is paralytically boring so I usually take my knitting, dry felting, crochet etc. I took my experimental blending last Tuesday and carded for three hours, interrupted every so often by people who wanted to pay for aerobics and guitar lessons. So here is the deal. Would it look just too freaking weird to take my spinning wheel into work? I think it would be a fair statement of boredom, especially considering that the project manager is still in the office when I go into work. Everyone there knows that working as the evening receptionist is boring. Everyone there knows that I do my knitting etc. I just think that taking the spinning wheel is a step too far...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares?! They all think you're a weirdo anyway!
Go for it!!

Sian said...

True:D