Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm back!

Hiya.
It was good to get away and it is good to be home, even though it is always a struggle leaving Ffald yr Brenin. There is something about that place that gets under your skin. I took my camera to show you some pics. It was lovely weather, soft and spring like, but my batteries had died. I was annoyed at my stupidity because the place is just stunning and at its best under a clear blue sky. Anyway, I had a lovely time and indeed have come back more grounded and at peace. I hope I stay this way. I like feeling like this!

Posted up the Sheriff's meme, which I had completed before I left but lost the links and didn't have time to restore them. Will do Pilgrim's meme tomorrow. I am off to check up on what you lot have been doing while I was away

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sian- You have the memories and getting away probably did you a world of good.

Oh, how I would love to see your part of the world.

Sian said...

Lorraine: Wales is a beautiful place and I love my valley like nowhere else on earth, but in reality it is quite ordinary. We have our noisy traffic,litter, yobs and everything else. Ffald yr Brenin however is something else. It is beyond peaceful - an amazing place.

I would love to see Canada too. Maybe someday...