Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Off!

Ffald yr Brenin here I come. The noiseless valley, the call of the kites, the sound of the wind and nothing else. Maybe the whirr of the spinning wheel too, but I have to say I am a bit low right now so maybe not.
Still, at least it is sunny. I might pot up some primroses this afternoon. I am sure the marauding sheep will enjoy a bit of variety in their diet. Sedge grass must get a bit boring for them.

I think I need this time away as it has been a tiring time of late and the old batteries need a bit of a charge. So...I'll see you in a few days.
Nos da cariad, take care.

9 comments:

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

Sian said...

Thankyou! :D

Anonymous said...

sian what peace SARA IS GOING when you two get together. bang bang bang.now the two of you cool down, enjoy your weekend. mr v and the mr will have a rest.when you get back mr v will have left the cleaning for you to do.think about that over the weekend. enjoy he he he.

Sian said...

pod: the thought of what shape the house and the kidlings are going to be in when I get back just makes me shudder. So I am not thinking about it. I am going and that is final. And we will have a wonderful time, even if we do stay up all night chatting! :)

Lorraine said...

Sian- Have fun- when you get back check my blog- I tagged you for a meme.

Pippa said...

Wish I could come with you! Have a wonderful time of peace and God.

Pilgrim said...

Enjoy your time away my friend.

When you get back I pray you are refreshed and renewed.

Oh yes, and you've been tagged for a meme.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Hope you come back refreshed!!

Sa said...

Up til the early hours we were and the kids were in rather a nice state when we returned I think it was a fight with the talc and the talc won! he he those cherries huh