Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hi

Thanks for your good wishes, prayers and positive vibes etc. I am stupid tired so it's probably not a good idea to write anything right now. But since when has the fact that something has not been a good idea ever stopped me?
(five minutes later)
Actually I won't waste your time with the various psychotic sleep deprived, stress induced rubbish that is floating around the old skull right now.

but...
May I suggest that, if you have a dad around right now, that you give them a call or something or give them a hug, tell them how you feel, 'cos one day it will be too late to tell them that you love them. Just a suggestion
have a beautiful day tomorrow ( or today, I don't mind)
Nos da cariad.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sian- In February, my father will be gone 5 years. I'm not sad, he had Alzheimers, and it was sad to see such a brilliant man fade like that.
I thnk of him alot, he was alot of fun. He is still with me every day.

Pilgrim said...

July 15 will mark 13 years since my dad passed. Not a single day goes by that I don't think about him. The crazy thing is I can't say we had a great relationship until the last two years. Yet not one day, not one goes by that he doesn't cross my mnd in some way. What an impact.

Patois42 said...

It will be too late. For me, it's been 20 years and six months since my dad died. I hope you're able to cuddle your husband a little closer than you already do.

Sa said...

I am one of the lucky few who has a dad still around. Poor dad is ill right now with a chest infection but still a happy soul. His computer is gone as it needs repairing and so he is boed. We had an hour long chat this morning and it was a real pleasure! Love you POD!