Thursday, January 24, 2008

Me! Me!

I am a sucker for memes. I love 'em and I try not to think why that is. Anyway, The Sheriff has tagged me for a book meme and here it is.

Go to the current book you are reading, on page 161, and copy down the 5th sentence:
"It [magic] was the pulse and vibration of their world and, like harpists plucking strings, they could make it sing."

From: Faeries of Dreamdark by Laini Taylor. A tale of faeries, djinn, creation, destruction, bravery and magic...oh and the crows are way cool. Laini Taylor is one of the creators of Sunday Scribblings btw and her blog is fun, bright and very creative. I lurk there every day.

I tag Pippa, Jessica, Pilgrim, Dizzy and the Bookwyrm if she is still around that is...

6 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I'll get right on that when I get home today, luckily I just started a new book last night!!!

Anonymous said...

Not being funny now, this is what mine actually says:
"Kill the pimp!!"
The Black Angel by John Connolly
LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

Nicole said...

I'm still around - just keep forgetting to cross-post! I'll get this up today, I hope.

Anonymous said...

go onto ur facebook now to see the funniest vid ever!!

Pilgrim said...

I accept Sian. Stay tuned.

Pilgrim

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Boy it took me way longer to accomplish that small task......Sorry!