Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Five

Friday Fiver

1. Tell us something you love:
The cashmere, silk and merino blend by Winghams that is currently in my stash. A fat white glossy cloud that I love looking at so much that I cannot bear to spin it.

2. Tell us something you know to be true:
You are braver than you think

3. Tell us about someone new in your life:
I have not met anyone new that has become important to me for sometime. (Unless you count my ebony circs.)

4. Who can you never please?
When it comes to creative things I am very rarely pleased with what I have made/written/done

5. Friday fill-in:
You know I ___.
"I live in the clouds, reality is not for me...I shall stay up here, the view is quite breathtaking"
Andre Jordan

1 comment:

Patois42 said...

I love that Andre Jordan quote.