Monday, December 03, 2007

Back on Track

Okay, the frivolity of weddings and cocktails is gradually leaching out of the system. I am back to crafty stuff one might say - it is school play costume time. So I am sewing - slowly, very slowly because I do not trust sewing machines (due to witnessing a most disgusting accident in school home economics class) so I am doing everything by hand. What a drag.
Still, we have got Raymond Briggs' Father Christmas on the DVD, which is great fun (grumpy git of a Santa goes on holiday) and soon I am going to get out the cheesy Christmas music that I have stockpiled over the years. There might even be some mince pies in the oven this afternoon. Holiday spirit here I come... and I am not talking single malt here.

1 comment:

Pippa said...

I LOVE Raymond Briggs' 'Father Christmas'. What a classic! We watched 'It's A Wonderful Life' on the 1st and I'm well and truly into the festive spirit now! Go on, dig out the Christmas music! I have!xxx