Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Five

Friday Fiver

1. Are you married?
Yup.

2. When do your claws come out?
When scared and/or threatened...or sometimes just for the hell of it.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes and dashed inconvinient it was too!

4. Who is the last person you held?
Sleepy Lily who zonked out in the car and had to be carried into the house.

5. Describe a time you've gone overboard:

Going overboard is a regular thing for me. I rarely do anything by halves. So this means if it is yarn, spinning, books or people I give my complete attention and focus. That can be scary at times. But hey, who wants luke warm? Not this bunny.

As another tack (no pun intended) I have never fallen off a boat in my entire life.

2 comments:

Patois42 said...

I'm so glad you've not fallen off a boat! And I love the term "dashed inconvenient." Oh, you UKers. I had no choice but to marry one.

Sian said...

Ahhh, the understated charm of the British. Have one's life carved up by a car accident and it is inconvinient, put the tea in before the milk and we hit the roof
:D