Thursday, December 06, 2007

Beaded Stars

Filthy weather outside, stuck inside, chores all done (amazingly - just shows how much time I waste on the 'puter). Anyway, I wanted to work on something fiddly but not challenging to the brain, so out with the beads once more.

I had a good lot of pics to put up here and blogger is just not playing. But you can see the method from the above pic.

You just need about 13" of wire, I used 6mm silver plated, but I have used sturdy fuse wire in the past. 20 bugle beads, 10 beads (4mm) these are swarovski crystals and I love them 'cos they sparkle like crazy which is always a good thing, but particularly good at Christmas.
Twist a loop and wrap round, thread the beads according to pattern, bending wire as you go. A little bit of tinkering at the end and you have a star.

After making three, you will be able to make them in your sleep - they are that easy. I love stars. So beautiful.

No comments: