Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Carers Day in Port Talbot

A rare shot of me spinning

Spinning as occupational therapy for the carers of Neath and Port Talbot. I got there just in time for the speeches but left before the line dancing. So an hour demonstration of spinning lace weight silk, yes I am still on that seascape and I probably will be still until well into 2008. Hang in there folks, I'll have a shawl to show for it to wear to Rose's wedding maybe.

From there straight to my new job. Yes, I am a working girl now, a kept woman no longer. I am a receptionist so I can officially tell people where to go. And then to a late gathering at Birdies to discuss arrangements for the church's Chistmas party. We are actually having a ceilidh! Such fun! And wisely or no I am in charge of the mulled wine. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

No comments: