Friday, April 25, 2008

Two Little Monsters


Okay, I'm joking - the blue one is quite sweet really.
Inspired by all the crazy crafting* that is going on right now Rose went for the play doh and monster making kit that has been languishing in the toy box since Christmas. It took her mind off the pain in her ears and that was a relief for everyone.
We went to Borders today and accidentally met up with Dizzy and Daisy. As the required loony auntie, Dizzy gave Lily her first taste of caffeine in an incredibly sweet and powerful caramel soaked concoction. Lily lapped it up - stimulants -just what the little Molotov needed. Arrgh.

V has just returned from a pool evening with the lads. The highlight of which apparently was watching an extremely tall friend of ours fold himself up to sit in our tiny car. I wish I could have seen that, but V painted a vivid word picture which is still making me laugh.

I have realised that I am too tired to be writing. So I am off to bed. Nos da cariad. Sleep well.

*beaded yarn which is cool and yak bulky (yak down is a bitch to spin btw)

5 comments:

starinajar said...

Oh har, har! go on! lap it up! But did he tell you that I beat him in, not one, but TWO games of pool??? It is eating him up inside!!! :D Sorry V! Better luck next time old bean.

Anonymous said...

Dizzy started me off drinking coffee, from drinking 16 cups of decaf tea a day to drinking about the same in coffee. can't wait for the next cup.and you letting V out with the boys i know those boys you will be sorry ?? he will be hanging around street corners like them.if you are thinking i'm up all night because of the coffee no i sleep like a log.Bye have to put the kettle on.pray all the little monsters will be well. like dizzys two little rats.

Sian said...

Star: :D You are asking for a revenge match, you know that...

Pod: Dizzy has a lot to answer for methinks

Technodoll said...

What a cuuuutie!! And she looks so proud, too :-)

My grandma gave me tea when I was about 7 years old, weakly brewed and laced with more milk and sugar than was good for me.

Been hooked since. Argh!

Sian said...

TD: I have gone back to tea after the virus I contracted in March meant that I could not drag myself to the percolator. It also meant that I did not feel the terrible caffiene headaches. Doozy painkillers came in handy there! :)