Tuesday, April 29, 2008

In work today...

Me: Righto, I've done the attendance figures, anything else need doing?
Liz: No, don't think so. We need to set out some chairs for the talk that the Vicar is giving the OAP club tomorrow.
Cheryl: What's the vicar like?
Liz: Oh he's very nice, good with the old ladies. He's giving a talk on his mother's jugs.

Blank stares from Cheryl and me followed by massive giggles.

In other news, I have been crazy busy in the best of ways. I have been dying most of the day. Silk laceweight yarn, merino laceweight yarn, silk rovings too. (I can't put a picture up just yet but will do so as soon as the camera decides to play nice.) And I am half way through the jewel coloured roving that I bought on etsy back in the end of February before I got ill. I think I must have gone for six weeks without spinning which is not me at all. Anyway, it's good to get the spinning mojo back. I have missed it.

6 comments:

Technodoll said...

Yay for Mojo! woohoo!

Sian is baaaaaaaack!

robin ann mcintosh said...

haha, funny. i don't get it though, his mother's jugs?? glad you are back in the spin of things :)

Kim said...

That made me larf, thank you :)

Kim x

Sian said...

TD: Yay! About ruddy time! :D

Little Bird: Probably lost in the culture gap... jugs are another word for ummm...boobs :)

Anonymous said...

Sian what you are saying is that i had milk from my's mothers jugs.don't remember any handles?????

Paul Pincus said...

; )