Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gleeful...

It's a wonderful word isn't it? Like spangles and tinsel and baubles...three more of my favourite words and each one pretty much describes how I am feeling now. I am sitting here writing this, grinning like fun because, folks - I've gone and ruddy done it. I've been thinking about it for ages and now, well - I've got an etsy shop. And here it is!

Spin a Song of Sixpence at Etsy

Utterly remorseless plug I'm afraid, even though there is not much in there yet, but it takes flipping ages to do and I have simply got to go to bed. But I couldn't go without letting you know that I have actually, really, truly done it!!!!

More tomorrow but now I am skipping off to bed like I am six years old on Christmas Eve...

Oh and by the way, honestly, thank you for the encouragement you have all given me right through this blog. It gave me the hwyl I needed to get this thing moving. From my fellow gardener who encouraged me to dream when dreams were in short supply to those who probably unknowingly built me up throughout my black dog episodes and particularly the last few comments on the shawl and gift wrapping only a day or two ago, which really gave me the oomph to give it a whirl in reality. These sometimes tiny seeds of encouragement we sow come to fruition in a harvest of sudden boldness. Right, I'd better go now before I really overdo it!

6 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I heart you :)

Ooooh I a m so very happy for you, a huge leap indeed, good for you!

I'm determined to start one once I get back from vacation.....thanks for sharing......now I just need to learn to use that stuff :o)

robin ann mcintosh said...

lovely! can't wait to see more :) congrats.

Lorraine said...

Sian- Well done- it does take a little while to get established on Etsy- but I wish you every success.

Greg C said...

I don't know what Etsy is but I am guessing it is your new business page. I love it. The colors look great and so do the prices. Best of luck to you.

Greg

Technodoll said...

WWOWOWOWOOWOW!!

You've gone and done it - am so proud of you and am loving the happy joy spilling off the page :-)

I hope you never doubted you could do it and be darn good at it too... here's to your success!

Anonymous said...

another good word is and i can't think how to spell it.it's a welsh hug.happy and a warm feeling."couch"?????