Friday, April 18, 2008

Finished Shawl



I enjoyed making it very much, I hope Dee likes wearing it!

We are off on our jaunt tomorrow barring disgusting accidents. I will see you guys Monday, hopefully with beautifully glamorous pictures of our posh do. What fun!

And because I haven't done one in ages...

Friday Fiver

1. What is heaven?
Heavenly heaven is peace, light, music and reunited loved ones
Heaven on earth is a warm bath and a good merlot, starlight, chocolate almonds, hugging my babies and smelling their hair, oh - and a cup of tea in bed of a morning. That is heavenly.

2. What is older than you?
Anyone or thing over the age of 36. So quite a few things still but less than in previous years :o)

3. Where do you belong?
Wales Always. My heart is there and even though I might live elsewhere in the course of my life, who can say what might happen after all? But Wales will always call me home.

4. Who is no longer a stranger to you?
Funny, I have known some people for years and still do not know them and others you can know by instinct almost immediately. I like that. I like openness in people, it makes it easy to make friends. So I guess the answer to that is - those who have allowed me in and made me welcome.

5. Friday fill-in:
I hear ____. music and there's no one there, I smell blossom and the trees are bare, da da da da da da da da daaaah, I don't know why, I don't know why

*I finish singing because by now I am ducking the boots that the neighbourhood cats are throwing at me*

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Ooh, very lovely! Your friend is a very lucky recipient. =)

Technodoll said...

Super nice! Love the trimmings, specially - hope you have a smashing weekend!

PS: Vegas made me watch the 1st season of "Gavin and Stacey" and I AM IN LOVE!! It's now one of my favorite shows ever... Welsh accent included ;-)

Anonymous said...

well done sian rich in colour 10/10

Sian said...

Nicole: Thank you :)

TD: We don't have a TV, so I have never heard of it let alone seen it! :D
I will check it out on you tube though.

Pod: Thanks luv :)