Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If

If I had £850 completely spare...THIS is what I would buy. Please do click the link as it is completely beautiful but it is someone else's image and I can't just swipe it.


There I was, driving home from work, thinking quite smugly of how I haven't had insomnia since giving up caffeine. Now, here I sit and have been so since 3 am. Arrgh!

I hope you are all well rested and peaceful.


Oh...and this is for Pippa and all my other Saesneg friends...For Harry and St George and all that jazz :o)

picture from Norfolk Tours

7 comments:

Sa said...

Oh the joy of sleepless nights!

Technodoll said...

Wow... that is one incredibly gorgeous print - who wouldn't want it!

Insomnia is a plague... I hope it leaves you alone tonight!

Anonymous said...

are they your friend's down the pub.hic hic hic.?

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That picture is beautiful, I love how they did the willow trees with that filigree type stuff.....

Greg C said...

What an interesting picture. It is beautiful. I gave up caffeen 3 weeks ago and am sleeping like a baby now. Even in meetings. :(

Pippa said...

Well thank you :o)
Sorry to hear that your insomnia is back though :o(

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.