Monday, March 31, 2008

Guest Post

I am handing this post over to my dear V, just this once sweetheart...
I give you my husband...V.

It bloody does look like two Aardvarks fighting over a carrot. I dread to think what the rest of the animal kingdom looks like to the designer! A sparrow most look like some kind of giant hawk and a hawk must look like a pterodactyl. I can see I'll have to watch out when next we are out in the MG that one of them doesn't swoop down and carry us off to feed its unspeakable offspring!
Of course the only logical explanations are, either she's living in "The lost world" Or the medication she's on is either way too strong, or not strong enough!
I rest my case. Now bring in the men in the white coats.

And there you have it. Do I or do I not deserve a medal? :D but, he bought me a convertible so I'll let it go this time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

compromise they are hares. i think it's cute plus it looks like it's medieval in style.but what do i know. love to all.and THE BABY GET HIM TO KEEP IT CLEAN.HA HA and HA HA. he can't tell a bunny from a hare.

Greg C said...

You are a brave girl to let him do that. My son lets my wife post on his so that she can comment on my blog. :(

Technodoll said...

He he.

If I were you, I'd start working on the next quilt square (are they hippos? or are they cows?) in order to get a new house, or a vacay in the south of France.

Mouahahhahahaa!

Sa said...

ROFL you two are something else!

It does look like a carrot shaped as a heart BUT anyone can see they are bunnies!!

Anonymous said...

Had to get the MG a mention in there somewhere didn't you?!

Sian said...

Pod: Like the medieval hares thing. As for the new baby, it'll have to take its chances, just like everything else of ours :)

Greg: Have you thought of introducing your wife to her own blog? It would be interesting to hear the other side of your stories :)

TD: Hmmmn... I like the way your mind works. Does Vegas know your Machiavellian mindset?
:D

Sa: Looking forward to hearing Daisy's guest spot on your blog!

Cyril: But of course! *grin*

Lorraine said...

....okay.

But just this once.

Sa said...

daisy got his own blog so he can bog off! by the way you can say bloody in america and it is not a cuss word so guess what I been saying to daisy every time he p's me off! he he he