Thursday, March 13, 2008

Music to Spin to

I had a tiny go at some mulberry silk last night and didn't realise how much focus spinning needed! I can spin in the dark, I can spin while watching TV but apparently I need a little more time to recuperate before I have a go at a fibre as soft and slippery as that. What a mess!

Anyway, after ending up in a proper cats cradle I am reluctant to paddle in the dyes, which was what I thought I might do today. Another day off I think, perhaps a little undemanding crochet in front of the fire, tea, biccies and Stardust on the dvd. Happy day.

So, while I cannot spin yet I found this little treasure while surfing last night. Do have a listen, it is just perfect. Sit back, relax and drift away...

Have a perfect day fy cariad.


3 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That mini-vid was very soothing and visually stimulating......I enjoyed it!

Greg C said...

That was wonderful but what is a biccies? And what was that you said at the end?

Sian said...

Jessica: I am glad you liked it :)

Greg: A biccie is short for a biscuit, but not like the lovely Southern breakfast biscuits. These you might call a cookie but British biscuits aren't always cookies either... it's confusing.
The bit at the end is a Welsh term of endearment. I often write it here.