Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Post!



How much do I love shopping online? Lovely, lovely stuff from amazon and fibrecrafts. Two books, silk laceweight yarn and acid dyes. I so wanted to get right in on that yarn but I am forcing myself to read the book first so I don't make a hash of it...or if I do make a hash of it at least it won't be for the lack of information.
So I am resting the old foot which is playing up again as I spun a little bit yesterday and now is bugging me no end with this dull constant background ache. Not anything agonising which would warrant a trip to the doc's or even a physio but this nagging blahsomeness.
Never mind, I have stuff to read and then stuff to do.

Hope you are having a colourful, busy day...

7 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I think that I like shopping online a little too much!!! Looks like you've got a fun day ahead of you :-) Hope the foot eases up a bit.....

Greg C said...

I love selling on line. I haven't done much buying.....yet. :)

Sa said...

Physio would do you the world of good! you can ring them up and they can assess you and get you a course of treatment. No referral needed neat huh?

Technodoll said...

Nothing colorful here in the bleary gloom of gray snow, so am happy to see your garden of treasures light up my screen :-)

Sian said...

Jessica: What are your favourite things to get?

Greg: What are you waiting for? :D

Sa: I didn't know that. The foot is quite swollen and pretty sore. I might give it a go. Thanks for the info. x

T. Doll: I have been pottering very happily in the dye stuff. Will post pretties tomorrow :)

Terry said...

I was considering buying some Jacquard dyes to have a go at some "hand painted" type yarns. My only reservation is that I will go ape with the dyes and wind up with several hanks of yarn in such lovely colors as mudpuddle and dishwater.

Sian said...

Asbjorn: Hello, it is nice to see you :) I hear you about muddy puddles! But it's no fun without a little risk is it?