Sunday, February 10, 2008

Molly's Coat

Molly, the canine Kate Moss
(all legs, bones and psycho eyes)

No I haven't been keeping the dog under wraps. We still just have Zac. This is Birdie's much loved mutt, who gets a bit chilly in the nippy Spring breezes that we are getting right now.
Lets face it, a greyhound is mostly skin and bone anyway and they don't have much hair to keep them warm either. This is why I prefer cats. Zac hasn't moved from the sofa all day except for breakfast, tea and supper - sensible boy that he is. That said he does not have a handsome, handmade merino wool felt jacket either...

I have a fur my dear, I don't need wool

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sian what a model what a coat, russ next. super tv star, you could get done by christmas. nice one

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That coat is so cute!

Technodoll said...

awe lookit her faaace! so cute!

You know i'm a big dog lover!