Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Life full of Life

Lily and my Daddy in my parent's pretty garden. Taken about two years ago.

I have been so wonderfully busy this last week, so busy that I have not had time towrite about it all so I think I will back date the last few days and write about them restrospectively but as if I had just done the day rather than try to catch up.

Today however, I went to Mum's and spun in the sunshine. It was as warm as summer out in her garden today. I have started a cold though and so I am feeling a little de ddim. But it has been a gift of a day.

The Easter resolutions are going well. I surfed round some particularly pretty blogs today and on one hand they were encouraging about daily life as a stay at home mum, however, they also managed to make me feel very under-achieving in what I do. They are so full of pretty things like bathed children and pot pies, jam covers and kitchen gardens. I feel after reading them that I am a big fat failure.
For instance: I am writing this at the end of busy day. Eden and Lily are upstair running around like mice in hobnails and I just know that they is going to be mayhem up there by the time I get there and I am certain that I should go up there right now and sort it out.
On the other hand, they are safe, they are having fun and I have peace for the moment downstairs. I have never really got on with the philosophy that every moment of pleasure is paid for with a moment of pain, but it does seem bourne out in my daily living that every moment of peace is paid for by 10 minutes of chaos. There it is - Sian's chaos theory.

Right I'm off for a bit of practical chaos. Nos da my lovlies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;)