Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Eight Random Facts

Wow, my first meme! Here goes

The Rules Are:

  1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I wanted to be a mermaid when I grew up. But I swim like a rock and am scared stupid of the sea.
  2. Bright sunlight makes me sneeze.
  3. I am terribly pedantic in arguments. Define your concepts or else!
  4. The sound of Andrea Bocelli's voice (the blind opera singer) gives me goosebumps.
  5. Ditto crunching up a square of 70 per cent dark chocolate.
  6. My favourite flowers are tulips, red ones for preference but all are lovely.
  7. I loathe inconsiderate behaviour to the point of incandescent rage.
  8. I have no sense of direction whatsoever. I've lived in my town for over twenty years and it's not big, but I still get disorientated there.
There you are eight facts that would probably never crop up in a conversation but are quite central to my character nevertheless.

I don't know if I know eight people who blog. I read several very regularly but I would probably freak them right out if I treated them like I knew them. I have no concept of web/ Blog manners whatsoever. Of course I would tag Nicole, but she was the one who tagged me. Next time I'll shush.
So here goes

Val; Jethro; The Bunch of Nutters; Nell; Gardener Greg; Inland Empire Girl; Pilgrim; and ...Oh dear I've run out. If you are reading this and fancy a go, leave a comment and I will ask you nicely. Is that okay?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't mean to sound incompetent but what is tagging? ahem...

Sian said...

Jethro, check your comment box and you'll find out!

Nicole said...

Yum... dark chocolate! Best comfort food ever.

Anonymous said...

There we go... My facts are done.

Anonymous said...

In no4. You spelt Andrea Bocelli's name wrong. But never the less I agree with you. I especially like 'Time to say goodbye'. Didn't know he was blind though.

Sian said...

Thanks, J, corrected now. I didn't know that you knew how to spell...

Anonymous said...

One could take offence.