Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm

Last quiet day before the festival. V and Rose (sounds like a song, doesn't it?) are off to Llanelli to see a godson play under twelves rugby. Call me an unnatural godmother but I prefer to stay at home and card up the shetland. I only get scared when children play full contact rugby so I'd be hiding my eyes most of the time anyway. Rugby is for men...but I suppose they must learn sometime.

Anyway, today I am up my mother's house as usual, letting the twins run my father ragged while I enjoy the sunshine and learn the harmony to Did you not see my lady which keeps eluding me and which will make an utter ass of me in Blaenavon if I don't get it right.
Tomorrow is one long rehersal and the day after... Arrrrrgh! My nerves are on the twitch just thinking about it. I'll think about it another day, I've got singing to be getting on with.

Have a happy, peaceful day.

No comments: