Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hellloooo!

I am back, but then, you didn't know I'd been gone. Flipping heck, turn your back and blogger goes and changes its look, I'm all confused now.

I have been to London, which is strange of me as I hate crowds, noise, traffic etc etc...but we had rather a nice time. I have also been nominated by Kate for a blog award - ta love. More details tomorrow as I have to go and get togged up for a girlie night out tonight (with cocktails hurrah!)

Pics of trip soon - it involved museums, castles and a cathedral and what is more - that strange big light in the sky showed up once or twice - I have forgotten what the sun looks like. Needless to say, now we are this side of the Severn it has bogged off again. I am feeling waterlogged and need lots and lots of martinis to dry me out as it were.

So I need to see whether Pippa has got her etsy shop going, whether Technodoll has recovered and how far Wayfaring Wanderer has got on with her haiku. Plus all the rest of my blog friends and see what the world from the Arctic to the Antipodes has been up to...See you soon my lovlies!

5 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

*smiles*

That sounds like a great trip, I can't wait to hear more.....

Technodoll said...

I've missed you! Sounds like everyone's life hopped like peas in a hot frying pan the past week...

Have yet to visit London so am looking forward to some pics, I love castles and museums... all Los Angeles had to offer were drunks on the sidewalk, smog, stinky hotel basements and fried bar food. Mleh!

So happy to be hoooome!

Lorraine said...

Sian- Yes, show us the castles and museums. Some of us lead very dull lives.

Pippa said...

Welcome back! I think the rules at Etsy must have changed because now you need a credit card. I contacted them and asked if I could use a debit card. They said yes but it might not work. It didn't work :o( So I'm either going to see if they'll let me use a stranger's credit card or I'll have to think of an alternative. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Sian said...

WW: I will post up those pics just as soon as I can mind my camera! I realise that is anathema to you but hey...

TD: I have to say LA is not on my top ten of places to visit...and summer is weird in blogland, folks are shutting down all over the place!

Lorraine: Will do, promise :o)

Pippa: That is annoying about etsy, I don't think ebay has the same atmosphere really.
And hurrah for fancy parties! It'll be fun!