Thursday, August 21, 2008

Favourite Things #2

Ticked off cats

This isn't Zac but imagine it black and you have a fair example of His Huffiness

V found two fleas on the sofa this morning. Cue biological warfare and Zac was the battleground. It was a struggle but due to my marginally superior strength and a far bigger mean streak the humans won. I find this kind of thing hilariously funny. He is a lovely cat, sweet natured as you like but he likes his dignity and there is only so much a feline can take. Zac declined to pose for a photo, hence stock pic above.

He probably won't speak to me for days.

6 comments:

Technodoll said...

He he. There is just something so darn funny about soaking wet cats...

Fleas are a pestilence not to get soft with. Man. I hope you get them all!! *shudder*

Anonymous said...

Fleas have a right to life I'm with the under dog.get it.

Kim said...

Poor baby, fleas really are the pits.

Pop over to my blog when you get a minute dear, I have something for you too :)

Kim x

Nicole said...

Aww... poor Zac! But can't have fleas...

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Where's the caption....

you love those things.....this is a perfect candidate!

Anonymous said...

Since I tend to over-react, skin-wise, to flea bites, the very mention of them gives me the wim-wams (and with 4 cats, no wonder) Fortunately, they are all happy to be indoor-only cats; are active and lavishly entertained (oversized paper shopping bag and tennis balls). Hope your Zac is warming up to you again. And hope he no longer has any hitchkikers on board.