Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Award!

Kate of Kate Quilts nominated me for this!!

Thank you very much Kate :o)

It comes with rules and they are:

  1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
  2. Link to the person you received your award from
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award
  4. Put links to those blogs on yours
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
So I nominate the following fabulous blogs

Wayfaring Wanderer - because every single photograph this talented lady takes is a visual poem

Little Bird - for her unique and eclectic view on life, which despite her challenges, remain as clear and beautiful as stained glass

Oakmoon - because her blog is so very comfortable. There is a really peaceful feel in her attitude. Plus the fact that she too is a very talented artist.

Notes From the Cloud Messenger - for her astonishingly beautiful poetry and her ability to capture the essence of a moment in just a few words

Technodoll - because she is just fabulous, I wish she lived closer so we could go out for a few cocktails and laugh our heads off.

The Sheriff - not just because of her enviable skill with the needles but because she too has an outrageous sense of humour. Her blog has often made me laugh out loud.

and
Hedgewizard - because he is full of useful information about self sufficiency and he is also screamingly funny, really he is - check out Unexpected Showers for HW at his best

5 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

*blushing*

I'll take this moment to thank you for all of the encouragement you have offered to me throughout my experience in the blog world. Being among the first few virtual friends I have made, you have - and will - remain one of my all time favorites!

Thank you :)

*applause* haha

Kim said...

Thank you Sian, how very kind :)

Kim x

robin ann mcintosh said...

Thank you so, so much!

I really admire you and your blog, and knowing the feeling is mutual means the world to me : )

As you know, lately I have been having people-trouble... I have learned the harsh & unkind lesson that first impressions are not to be trusted. So every time I read your blog, or one of your comments, I am reminded that there are GOOD people out there, good people with good intentions.

So, thank you.

<3

Technodoll said...

Thank you thank you thank you!

*jumps up and down all giddy*

mouah! mouah!

Lorraine said...

Sian- It's mutual, because I don't think people really know how funny you really are.

Thanks for the inspiration you are to us all.